Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Please note that we are unable to offer any delivery services other than Royal Mail to PO Box addresses. Our UK delivery services are courier services and are included in this restriction.
Goods that prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to us within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the sender's name and address, contact telephone number, account number, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels that are undelivered; please retain your proof of postage etc.; you may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
Items wishing to be returned should be sent to:
Limit Break Automotive
31 Freame close
It is your responsibility as the customer to advise us of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 3 days of receipt. In circumstances where Items have been delivered with obvious signs of transport damage, this must be noted and signed for with the courier at the time of delivery to process your claim. We regret that we may be unable to process your claim beyond this time due to circumstances beyond our control.